Monday 6 April 2015

Recover Emails from Corrupted PST File

Hey guys I am back to share another new experience which I recently faced related to my Microsoft Outlook. I hope my previous blog was helpful which showed you an easy way to recover lost outlook password. In addition to previous blog, this blog will even be helpful in knowing how to repair and recover PST file.

In this blog, I will be sharing you as how I messed up my PST file and the way I found the solution to get back my lost emails from corrupted PST file.

I was rushing for a party and unknowingly shut down the laptop while outlook was still running. I didn’t realize at that time as I was in a party mood.  The next day when I turned back to work, as normal routine I switched on my laptop and opened my Microsoft Outlook. There was a shocking surprise knocking my heart. Microsoft Outlook was crashed…!

I then recalled my mistake I had done by closing the laptop while outlook was open. Because of which the PST file was corrupted and I was not able to open my mailbox. Isn’t it shocking when you are about to start your work!

 

I took a long breathe, bought a cup of coffee but there was no room to panic as I was having Amrev Outlook Email Recovery software handy which I had purchased last time to recover my outlook password. This email recovery software is a REAL LIFE SAVER utility. 




 
This is all I did to get back my lost emails. Launched the software and selected “Recover deleted and lost PST file”. Within few seconds, the software repaired my corrupted PST file and stored all the lost emails which were stored inside the corrupted PST file into new PST file without any change in the email structure. I then imported the recovered PST file into my Outlook and was all set to start my work for the day.

Wasn’t this easy? By the time this software repaired my PST file I had finished my cup of coffee. I had never dreamt that PSTfile recovery would be so easy.

So guys keep rocking and will keep you posted with new recovery options whenever I come across.

3 comments:


  1. Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I have really loved surfing around your blog posts. Great set of tips from the master himself. Excellent ideas. Thanks for Awesome tips Keep it
    amrev-data-recovery-crack
    alldup-crack
    ams-software-smartshow-deluxe-crack
    air-explorer-pro-crack
    smadav-pro-crack
    aimersoft-itube-studio-crack
    beecut-crack
    coreldraw-crack

    ReplyDelete