Monday 6 April 2015

Recover Emails from Password Protected PST File


We all are aware of the communication means which are taking birth and raising high to a competition level. But still email takes its place firmly and has become yet another trendy communication medium for many firms, business and for individuals. The content of the email may be personal or official but still it holds its importance, which we do not tend to lose so easily.

Commonly used email client is Microsoft Outlook which stores its emails in a PST file. One of the best ways we opt to secure the emails from reaching erroneous hands is by applying strong password. It usually happens that we forget the password, doing so will stop you from accessing your outlook hence you cannot access any of your emails. Let me tell you, cracking outlook password is not an easy task as I have failed doing so when I was in the same situation. 

I had to send some important emails related to the meeting which was scheduled in few hours. But unfortunately because of severe office tension, I forgot my outlook password. That was the most terrifying situation I have ever faced in my life, as it was an important client meeting where there was no room for any sort of mistakes.

I tried probing my mind to recall the password, I tried to crack the password but there was of no use. I was dead completely. At that point of time, my colleague suggested me to try some Outlook PST password recovery software’s. But I had no time to try and find out which software will bring me out from such worst situation. After few reviews and searches, I decided to go for Amrev Outlook Email Recovery Software.


 
For my surprise, I got back my password instantly using this wonderful fastest Outlook Email Recovery Software I have ever used. This software does not write anything on to your PST file, it just reads the file and recovers lost password and password protected PST files. It also do provide trial version to evaluate the working capability of the software.




I just wanted to recover my password which I was successful in getting back. I am yet to try other recovery options available in this software. Will keep you posted as I go through other options available in the software.

No comments:

Post a Comment